Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fr33talk #1

Hi. Welcome to the first page of my Fr33talk, written by me, Saitou Takagi! The main reason I write the word "Fr33talk" the way I do is that I'm writing it in L33tsp34k (Leetspeak) or "Textspeak" as it is more commonly known by the general public.

It's a trait I picked up from my favorite webcomic, Megatokyo (megatokyo.com). As a matter of fact, I got the idea of Fr33talk from the creator of Megatokyo, Fred Gallagher. Check it out; It's hilarious and I've been reading it since I was eleven.

Well, in this online project, I plan on posting my original fiction series "Heroic Bloodshed", along with "Black Dragon" (my first novel), and my new original comedy series "Gameworlds", which chronicle my adventures but in a satirical, slapstick manner (an idea I got from reading Megatokyo and watching Eddsworld).

Well, be sure to keep checking for my updates and my individual thoughts on things I observe.

No comments:

Post a Comment