Friday, July 23, 2010

Fr33talk #3

My first Let's Play

If you watch YouTube and you are a gamer, then you know what a Let's Play is. LP for short, you basically get a video capture device and you record yourself playing games. I've been wanting to do LPs for quite a while, ever since I began watching Vash12349's videos. He is really funny, although for the longest, I've been trying to distinguish whether he is black or white.

I recorded a LP of Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks, but I couldn't finish it on account of two things: the sound sync messed up when I put it on YouTube and the recording device wasn't mine; I had to give it back.

Now, this morning, I decided to use a program that I recorded the footage of EVO2010 with, called WM Capture. Go and download it; it's a very good program to use to record streaming video.

http://www.wmrecorder.com/wm_capture.php

So with the program, I recorded a short LP of me playing Street Fighter Alpha on an arcade emulator. I ran into some bumps in my matches, but it was mere child's play compared to the dramatic battle with Ryu. I was playing as Ken Masters, and pretty much Ryu was like Fort Knox: Unbreakable.

So go check out the LP on my YouTube channel, SunWukongEX. Feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment